This has become our favorite bread recipe. It’s gluten and grain free, but nutrient dense and it tastes amazing.
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2/3 cup tapioca flour
- 2 T flax seed meal
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup nut milk (i use coconut)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf pan.
- Cook for 30-40 minute, or until golden brown on top and cooked through.
- Bread is ready when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.