This is a new favorite at my house. Not only does this brownie taste good and satisfy your chocolate craving, but the recipe is gluten free, dairy free, low carb, keto and has no added sugar.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 ounces 100% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (or butter)
- 2 T erythritol*
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse cashews into a course flour.
- Add sea salt and baking soda, pulse together.
- Add chopped chocolate and melted oil. Mix until smooth.
- Add eggs, erythritol, stevia and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer batter into a greased 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake for 24 – 27 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let brownies completely cool before serving, about 30-45 minutes.
- Serve alone, or topped with CocoWhip and strawberries!
*Note: This recipe uses erythritol, a non-caloric sweetener. While it can be a useful choice of sweeteners to reduce sugar and caloric intake, some people find sugar alcohols challenging to digest. If you use erythritol, use a brand that is made from non-GMO sources.