A great tasting Paleo Banana Bread Recipe that is also, gluten free, dairy free and sweetened with maple syrup. If you’ve been searching for the perfect banana bread recipe, here it is!
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp of baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 x 5 loaf pan by oiling or lining with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and flours.
- In a separate small bowl, add coconut oil, eggs, bananas, maple syrup and vanilla and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined. Stir in optional chopped walnuts.
- Pour batter in prepared pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan for about 15-20 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe can be converted to muffins. Divide batter between 12 muffin tins and reduce baking time to 18-22 minutes.