~ 1 lb. lean ground beef or ground turkey
~ ½ tsp. sea salt
~ ½ tsp. onion powder
~ ½ tsp. garlic powder
~1 tsp. paprika
~1 tsp. cumin
~1 tsp. chili powder
~ 3 large zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise, scooped out to form boats
~ ¼ cup shredded cheese (optional)
~Optional toppings ~ diced tomato, red onion, green onion, avocado, salsa, hot sauce
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef (or turkey) and season with salt, onion, garlic, cumin, paprika and chili powder.
- Prepare zucchini and place the boats in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Fill boats with prepared ground beef (turkey).
- Sprinkle filled boats with shredded cheese. (optional)
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until peppers are cooked to your preference.
- Garnish with fresh toppings. (diced tomato, green onion, red onion, avocado, salsa, hot sauce)